Holidays - Next year...where you going???

You've got a way with words there Mike!!!

Well I have two long weekends booked in for November this year to use my holiday up and then finish work at 3pm (I will be trying to escape earlier and will not bother going at all if I have to dig the car out to get there this year!) on Christmas Eve and then go back on the 4th January, will hopefully be booking a trip to Scotland again for my birthday in January :innocent:, somewhere hot and sandy in the summer and a few trips to Silverstone thrown in for good measure throughout the year! :thumbup1:

Quite fancy a weekend in Dublin again too (maybe back end of the year) went 2 years ago for Paul's birthday and it was great fun! :drunk:

I think I need to find a job with a bigger holiday allowance then - realistically I only have 17 days to take throughout the year so I will need to strategically take them like this year (tagging onto Bank Holidays) - can't wait for this November though, it's going to fly by with having 2 four day weekends! :headphone:

NEWQUAY - feb surfing
Lake District - June Mini weekend
not sure over the summer holidays depends we have a caravan and now a T25 VW devon camper
IBIZA - 1st week in sept with the lads

NEWQUAY - feb surfing
Lake District - June Mini weekend
not sure over the summer holidays depends we have a caravan and now a T25 VW devon camper
IBIZA - 1st week in sept with the lads

Germany with us lot :wink:

Germany with us lot :wink:

few of my pals have just come back from 2 days at the ring then 2 days at the beer festival sounds like they've had a proper hoot, except one lad's still in Munich waiting for an alternator for his V-Tec mini.

Just booked the ferry for skiing in January. Cant wait, havnt been able to go for a couple of years!

Going upto Edinburgh for a couple of days in mid november to see my best mate as well

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
Chris General Chat 66
sevenfourate General Chat 34
Mike General Chat 21