His and hers - RS Clio 4 200T

Paintwork looks terrific buddy. Think I prefer those wheels to the cups too!

Do you have any more pics of that white ST? Looked nice :smile:

Paintwork looks terrific buddy. Think I prefer those wheels to the cups too!

Do you have any more pics of that white ST? Looked nice :smile:

Cheers mate - need to get some proper wax on it though!

Nothing more on that ST - still trying to track down which neighbour owns it :wink:

Nice colour choice! Glad you're enjoying it :thumbsup:

Couple of differences I noticed between here and Oz... You guys have four models, is the cup pack still an option, or is that only available on what you noted as 'cup'? It's probably a simple answer and it'll make sense once you've confirmed! Haha

the second was the trim on the bottom of the boot lid, that trim is only on the standard Clio's over here, not on the RS at all.

Nice colour choice! Glad you're enjoying it :thumbsup:

Couple of differences I noticed between here and Oz... You guys have four models, is the cup pack still an option, or is that only available on what you noted as 'cup'? It's probably a simple answer and it'll make sense once you've confirmed! Haha

the second was the trim on the bottom of the boot lid, that trim is only on the standard Clio's over here, not on the RS at all.

The trim at the bottom is when you have the rear camera fitted.

They've the same trim/models as here, for sport read EDC, trophy read LUX both with or without the cup pack and mine has the bottom bit of trim on the boot and camera :thumbsup:

Nice touches fella like the foot rest finishes it of. Don't suppose you have a picture of a white one with the silver 18s on?

If anyone's interested in a footrest, there's a guy on the OzRenaultsport forum that has made a batch and may post to the UK. He's based in Brisbane, Australia.