HID kit which one?

hmmmmmmmmmm are you looking for brightness or good looks nashy? the more expensive they are the better I must say. Speaking from experience the interpower ones are really good and give a more factory fitted look cant remember the K i had in my last car but it looked "purpley" and sweeeeeeeet if I may say so myself lol. beware they are a nightmare to fit you will have to drop ure front bumper to get it in. oh and a word of advise when u do fit it make sure the ballasts are away from wet places as they dont like this :smile:

Interpower you say ill look now im not sure how bright 6k is? just think the standard lights im running now look shat need to change them!!

Nashy

pretty sure if you want the purple look you need to fit 10,000k, i have 8000k which look blue, and the 6000k are more a bright white. Dont know if kevo ever had any problem, but the purple 10,000k are illegal, and really easy to spot and get pulled for?

I use 12000 K HIDs, might post a pic for you sometime... when i find out how to do it here. It's white but looks blue.

Hi guys, I've got a 6k hid kit from kev, I'm fitting them in the next few days to some projector lights in my 200 (I'll be replacing the reflectors that came with the car).

The kit looks really nice and once it's all in I'll post up some pictures :smile:

i think i payed 180 for my interpower ones . . .. how much are the xenon headlights from a renault have u thght bout that?

The projector lights on my 200 cost £357 for the pair! Very expensive and hurt me alot.

For the 197 a Xenon light is going to cost some serious bucks. You're better off buying a HID kit and getting after market projectors (there are some places that sell MK3 projector lights but unfortunately they do don't 200 design yet so I had to fork out for OEM :worried:

back when they first came out that kevo. oh and stevo i had mine fitted at ren as its factory built

The projector lights on my 200 cost £357 for the pair! Very expensive and hurt me alot.

For the 197 a Xenon light is going to cost some serious bucks. You're better off buying a HID kit and getting after market projectors (there are some places that sell MK3 projector lights but unfortunately they do don't 200 design yet so I had to fork out for OEM :worried:

OMG. $357 is alot... add in a bit can buy them pistons from APD

Havent got them yet and im not paying over £100 for the HID tbh ill keep searching see if i can get a decent deal!!

Nashy