Hi

Morty197

Clean all the things
Platinum Member
Hi guys, been browsing for a while thought I would make myself known. came across this looking for different rubber to conti CS3's, hoping to get some advice of you guys for some mods in the future. Ta

:welcome:

Hi mate! Hope you find what you are looking for. For what it is worth I think the Contis are the best all-rounder. If you dont do many miles and enjoy 'spirited' driving then Toyo R888's are what you need. I think here are a few (MrAdam for one) who have Hankooks on ATM and they like them, also think they are slightly cheaper but still as good.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm currently running a abli 197 with cup spoiler, exhaust tips and rear tints so fairly standard... looking to change that tho :biggrin:

Need to get the standard car up to scratch first.

First jobs: Anthracite wheel refurb, rear bumber respray, new steering wheel.
Anyone know where I can get my current steering wheel recovered?

Ta

Itd cost u same as a new 1 to get it recovered mate. Not cheap. Jase is selling 1 ATM.

RalphyBMW on here has recently had his steering wheel recovered in alcantara, so have a look at his progress thread. I think it cost him just over £100. Hankook V12s are great tyres, IMO they are better and are cheaper than the conti's.

RalphyBMW on here has recently had his steering wheel recovered in alcantara, so have a look at his progress thread. I think it cost him just over £100. Hankook V12s are great tyres, IMO they are better and are cheaper than the conti's.

Need to do all the corners so may try these boys, heard they are pretty good in the wet? Also anyone know any good deals for tyres?

Welcome dude. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car. Check out my red baron thread to see mine! :smile: (Shameless promotion I know! :headphone:smile:

Welcome dude. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car. Check out my red baron thread to see mine! :smile: (Shameless promotion I know! :headphone:smile:

Had a look your motor...if anything it's too nice :smiley: makes me think I should have got U/R now:confused1:

Took some pics a whil ago... Can I find them??? I will dig em out and take some pics in Cornwall too!