Hi

Hi from Surrey.

I'm the proud new owner of a 197 F1 number 270

I promise to keep it standard... however...

Welcome aboard Bertee and many congrats on the new car....

‘Standard’ you say ? Now there’s a novel idea :smile:

Enjoy your stay here.....

Reactions: Bertee
I've just had the front bumper resprayed and added the roof spoiler... but that's a standard item innit :thumb:

Oh my those seats...

Welcome along, glad to see another F1 being cared for..:thumb:

RB R27!

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Biased, obviously but hell yeah that's a beauty. Full sticker pack too. One of 34 if I remember correctly.

Hope she treats you well. Gorgeous car.

After having a modified vRS for the last 9 years it's a very different driving style... but the handling... oh my :thumb:

Welcome to the club! Probably the best colour for a Clio. Definitely the best choice of spoiler imho! Whereabouts in Surrey are you? I'm from Dorking but I married a Scots lassie & I've been in Inverness for 17 years. I miss the warm summer evenings, but I certainly don't miss the traffic! Empty, twisty Highland roads are 1 of the reasons we're here, not there!

Reactions: Beany and Bertee
I'm in Mitcham and the traffic is worse than ever
Lol! I have so many (un)happy memories of driving through Mitcham in my job as a white van man! I exchanged London driving for driving in the Scottish Highlands & thoroughly recommend it! Rush hour? What's that?!!! I get frustrated occasionally & my wife says "You need a reality check, go down to London"!