Hi

Hi,

I'm a newbie to clios. Been hankering after one ever since I first saw the previous models.
Finally saved all my pennies and got a 197 last weekend. I have spent more money on petrol in the last week than ever before. But the smile it gives you has to be worth it! I mean who needs to eat???

Been reading some really useful stuff on here, so thought I would join and say Hi and thanks for the useful info! :thumbup:

Nick

:welcome:Nick.Yes wave good by to your pennies now thirsty little buggers but you'll have fun using it though.Enjoy

Love it, Smiles per mile sums it up perfectly!

Pics to follow soon, she just needs a clean. I shall be taking some tips from here on how to get her nice and shiny!

Love it, Smiles per mile sums it up perfectly!

Pics to follow soon, she just needs a clean. I shall be taking some tips from here on how to get her nice and shiny!

Don't ask me and Willis then, we are members of the anti-detail brigade, meaning we never clean our cars.. Lol

Don't ask me and Willis then, we are members of the anti-detail brigade, meaning we never clean our cars.. Lol

Welcome :smile: and very true Fernandez wheels haven't been yellow since they were painted :tongueout:

Have a look in the detail section some good tips in there :wink: mine has a wash 1-2 a week as I have a OCD fetish on detailing

Still no picture I know, rubbish but i have an excuse. it was a beautiful weekend and instead of taking pictures I had to drive it around instead. There are some great roads around here for a good blast!

@mike. Brighton a great place. I bought the car from a garage near you. If you drive an Albi 197 or a white 200 you may have been spotted as I saw 2 up this morning.

Just to clarify I am not stalking you, just been back to the garage a couple of times as they still cant fix the Air con (part of the purchase was they would fix for free). Now its got to go back to Renault to find out what the problem is.