hi

Its white with the recaros.. its the cup one.. but its poorly... it met with a kerb at spped ! not me driving.

So debating what to do with it.

G

Mines white with recaros it's full fat with cup chassis. You def got the best colour, lol.

Shame about the damage, have you any idea of the extent of the damage and cost. You'd be better off getting it fixed.

n/s/f.. it ripped the front wheel/suspension/lower arm clean off and caught a post.. its been written off. got it back but trying to find parts is a nightmare. so thinking of breaking it instead.

G

n/s/f.. it ripped the front wheel/suspension/lower arm clean off and caught a post.. its been written off. got it back but trying to find parts is a nightmare. so thinking of breaking it instead.

G

Ouch that's going to cost
Cheek fle bay for breakers

I have tried a few of them, but no luck.. seems that the side i want is the most commonly hit for some reason.

G

:welcome: to the site dude!

Sounds like a little minter in the making you got there :smile:

Im going to break it.. Found another Clio 197 damaged so will use this one to repair the other and then try and cut my losses by selling the parts i have left.

Its got those very rare recaros if you know of anyone that wants a mint set..

G

Im going to break it.. Found another Clio 197 damaged so will use this one to repair the other and then try and cut my losses by selling the parts i have left.

Its got those very rare recaros if you know of anyone that wants a mint set..

G

How much would you be wanting for the recaro's?