Hi newbie here

Hi all.

Just a quick hello, names Graham or some call me timmsy. I'm from Eastbourne in east Sussex.

Not got a 197 as yet but ever since I sold my old 205 mi16 I've been looking for something newer to replace it.

Some may remember my a picture put up in the gallery a while a go with my brothers LY R27 and my White 205

Anyways went and test drove a very nice red 197 yesterday. Very impressed indeed!! However the sales person tells me it's got the cup pack chassis!
Before I went and spoke to anyone I looked at the first things like wheel colour, caliper colour but both totally standard
So I'm wondering is this a FF 197 with part cup pack? Is there a definate way to tell without having another FF next to it to check height.

Thanks guys

:welcome: to the mad house mate
some 1 will answer your questions shortly

:welcome: to the site dude!

If it feels like a rough ride, like very rough, it's a cup :wink:

What seats did it have?

Welcome to the site.
If it had grey calipers and silvers wheels it has no cup pack... red calipers and anthracite wheels means it does! Out of interest what year was it registered?

As pez said above

Lol and mike the ride isnt that rough lol.

Welcome mate.

Ride of the Cup Chassis isn't bad at all! Some people just aren't hardcore lol!

As Pez said all Cup will have red Brembos so you can tell even if the alloys have been changed.

Oh and Welcome

:welcome:

Cheers guys. its got the normal FF seats :worried: didn't think it was a cup when noticed the calipers and wheels

Well the ride i don't think is that bad but im used to a 205 so anything is better even a cup lol

the ebay 1 looks in good nick and low mileage. no cup pack and no xenons though :worried:

yea its the one i test drove at the stealers saturday :smile: going back tomorrow to sort the rest out hopefully pick it up in a week or so if it all goes well

shame its not got the xenons or cup pack but doesn't bother me that much. plus the missus will be driving it too so i bet should wouldn't like a cup chassis :001_rolleyes:

Similar Thread Suggestions