Hi new 200 owner

Hello all,

Just picked up a silver non cup 200, my first N/A rev hungry car since my Golf gti 16valve back in the 90's.
Since then I've had pretty much all turbo'd stuff both petrol and diesel apart from a very expensive time running a V8 Discovery.
Pretty much everything in fact every single thing I've owned has been modified is one way or another through replacing what had either broken or got old.
Trackdays and gokart racing are another of my vices and I do 24hr gokart racing which is fun and tiring in equal ammounts.
Love trackdays though but only on interesting tracks Oulton being my very favorite not a fan of flat circuits like Thruxton Snetterton although I do think Llandow is a fun little place for a giggle looking forward to the new track in wakes that should be a riot
Not going to say exactly how much Ive spent on cars through the years I daren't add it all up but i would imagine it would get me a reasonable 3 bedroom semi
After reading up on here it looks like these things are pretty much good to go straight out of the box!
And as I intend for this to be the first car that I have ever had to stay standard thats cool.
Its not the only Renaultsport we have in the family we've got a Gordini Twingo too in fact that's the reason I got this Clio
quite like the wheel at each corner rev monster puts the fun back into driving.
Look forward to joining in and hope to see you at a track in the near future

Jase
I'm also very much into bikes done a fair share of trackdays on them and have been to the Nurburgring more times than i can count.

Hi and welcome
Great wealth of info and helpful people here :smile:

Will keep an eye out for you in Plymouth!
Not a Silverstone edition one is it?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14