Hi from Oz

How much difference does the short shifter actually make? Do gears change smoother or is it just quicker?

Never had an issue with smooth changes on the Clio or the Megane, its just a shorter throw so feels way better, nothing to do with changing quicker or missing shifts or whatever, simply an improvement to the driving experience of the car.

Just to reboot some Clio info, how much information do you have on your 20th Edition? Do you know how many were brought into OZ? I's love to know were most of the 20th Editions are as only 500 were ever made, it that correct? Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to build a Thread were you can register them, so we can trace them around the globe.

Just to reboot some Clio info, how much information do you have on your 20th Edition? Do you know how many were brought into OZ? I's love to know were most of the 20th Editions are as only 500 were ever made, it that correct? Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to build a Thread were you can register them, so we can trace them around the globe.

30 came to OZ, they all have a numbered build plate on the console.

Reactions: VolumeX
Megane brake upgrade done today in readiness for 'Bathurst Challenge' event next month...
Rotors skimmed, EBC pads, KTR braided lines & Dot 5 fluid.

IMG_3331.JPG

Reactions: Sean197