Hi everyone

New to forum and thought i should say hi :smiley:

Got an 08 plate Black 197 with a pipercross panel filter and remap and programmable sprint booster within next 2 days (gotta get to that 5k revs asap) :tongueout:anic:

Had the car almost 6 weeks living in Wigan (working in Bolton) and the fact iv only seen 1 other 197 on the road (which is funnily enough, a work colleagues) i feel part of an exclusive club. Love it

Welcome, another NW member :smile:

Have a look in the NW section if your interested in attending meets, there is a members list and group too.

welcome. You say the sprint booster is programmable. Hows this work. Is there just a set unit or is the programmable gud just out the bow without adjusting.

Unlike the Gen1 version, it has a switch that connects to the back and you can stick it wherever you want (putting mine next to steering wheel radio controls) and when car is not accelerating, just press the switch to go through the 3 settings - Factory, medium boost and high. Getting it fitted tomorrow (as i cant figure out how to get the cable out of the pedal) so will keep everybody updated. Fingers crossed though as had a Gen1 on my 172 and it was best mod i got for it.

arrrggghhhh! managed to get the plug out myself but just above there is a a piece of metal (part of the accelerator bracket) which is in the way of it fitting and needs to be cut out or bent out of way but its thick metal. Pain in the arse

Similar Thread Suggestions