Hi Chaps!

Hi Chaps

New to this neck of the woods but not to the world of Clios having owned three in my seven years driving and good ones at that! My last being my cherished LY 182 which i sold yesterday after 4 years of ownership!

Just thought i would introduce myself anyway! Some of you may know me form the other site but for those who dont howdy!

I am currently in the market for an R27 or late 197 (as per this thread http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1682) and am hoping to find the best one i can for my money by Spring/Summer time!

Cheers

Jay

Welcome mate, I don't recognize u from CS but welcome to 197.net. Hope to see u about during this season then.

Welcome to the site buddy! Hope you find the ideal car, ive seen your list in another thread and it certainly seems like you know what you want! 99% of the 197's are really well looked after so I am sure you wont have trouble getting a great one!

Welcome mate, I don't recognize u from CS but welcome to 197.net. Hope to see u about during this season then.

I think you may have been at the last Southend friday meet (when the chap in his Ferrari got pulled) iirc mate!? lol

Iv been on there since 2004 and racked up a fair post count but i dont think we've crossed paths too much!

Thanks for the welcome anyway lads!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mick K-T New Members 20
sevenfourate Interior and Audio 6