Hi all

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Im Mike,
got my 197 bout 10 months ago now, had a few mods done. Milltek cat back exhaust and high flow sports cat, K&N apollo (even though seen some mixed reviews on them), had a remap done by Viezu on their rolling road dyno and having some ebc red stuff pads fitted on Friday.

Speak soon

Hope you all enjoy Your 197s as much as I enjoy mine

Stu,

Sure did bout 20 bhp, Viezu were surprised at how much they got, they were quoting about 10-15 bhp gain. Before the map it was pulling 189 with the induction kit and exhaust mods. I have the graphs as well from the rolling road if anyones interested.

Mike

yes - graphs sound ideal mate.
i think most people, from what i've read are looking at about 6 or 7 bhp...
where are viezu mate?

cheers, stu.

Wasnt sure how to post it on as a pic so done it as an attatchment. The runs you need to look at are 1 and 7, 1 being the before remap and 7 the final run. The remap was still 'strengthening' after the 7th set but the engine was starting to overheat from being stationary and pulling in warm air, the figure are slightly askew from a sensor problem giving e reading 10 bhp low which can be seen on the graphs as a step down in the higher rev range, but, even so the max engine power has gone from 179 to 199 bhp, so with the 10bhp error we suspect that now as the map has fully bedded in the engine is pulling between 210 and 215 bhp.

Viezu are based in Bromsgrove (www.viezu.com)

Mine were also fitted using a v-switch device so I can take the map off and put the standard map on when the car goes in for service so I wont lose it if Renault re flash the ecu

Hope that helps

Any further q's dont hesitate to ask

Last edited: