Hi all

Hi all finally got round to uploading some pictures, not had the car long but already in love.

First thing I changed/added was the gloss black vinyl on the top part of the front bumper, personally I think it finishes the front end off and this is how it should come out of the box.

Then I changed the,

Front discs
Front, rear pads, fluid and about a gallon of copperslip to stop the f’in squeaks
Gearbox oil
Air filter
Oil and oil filter

Next on the cards,

Pressed plates
New rear RS badge
Washer jets
Possibly a spoiler, if so only a subtle one
I was thinking of a sprintbooster but don’t like the thought of reaching full throttle before the pedal touches the floor.
Possibly light rear tints after fitting Lexan windows
For security a removable steering wheel , let the F**kers kick my front door down TRY and get the key off me only to get in the car and find no steering wheel, give me time to get the 12 bore out of the loft. haha

Any ideas for anything else ?

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Side 1.jpg
    Side 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Side 2.jpg
    Side 2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 31
:welcome: to the forum mate, from what I here sprintboosters make a big difference, good luck with all the mods mate.

Welcome mate, sprint booster is a great mod, you have 3 different settings so can adjusts how sensitive the throttle is. You will love it mate, feels like something's broken when its turned off!