Hey

Hi all I'm Sudi from west Sussex and I just wanted to say hi. I have been meaning to join up to a Clio 197 club but never actually got round to do it. I have a black Clio 197 which I will post se pics up soon. I'm not into modifying cars like exhausts, lights etc anymore. However I find myself tempted by modifications such as chips, ecu remapping etc. Anyway I'm sure il no doubt speak to u all soon. If there are any meets coming up in my neck of the woods let me know and maybe I could all meet u some day.

Welcome mate. Chip's and ECU remapping are the same thing though :wink: They will also gain you the square root of diddly squat without other performance mods, and even then you'll end up spending knocking on a grand to see not very much.

You sir, are within 5 miles of me!

Is yours an F1 model? I keep seeing one every night in black going through Lewes. There are VERY few 197's round here, it rocks :smile:

hey Mike

no i have a standard black 197 however ive got the silver wind mirrors and the side vents are also silver. I beleive i have met you before when you had your saxo. I met you at Mcdonalds in brugess hill with Adam Smith. we took some pics in the local car park

hey Mike

no i have a standard black 197 however ive got the silver wind mirrors and the side vents are also silver. I beleive i have met you before when you had your saxo. I met you at Mcdonalds in brugess hill with Adam Smith. we took some pics in the local car park

Ah lol! I remember you lol! So you have a 197 now? Good choice :smile:

yeah it was a car that i always wanted. i bought it in dinnages in Haywards Heath. anyway mate i hope to see you around, il probably pop along to this meet in shoreham so no doubt il see you there.

Similar Thread Suggestions