Hey y'all

Cannit

Platinum Member
New to site, tried gettin on last week but obviously issues, much easier to register now!

Picked up my AG 200 couple of months ago now. Had been sitting in the showroom for over 6 months and it kept calling me so I had to have it. I'm a Renault tech and have previously had a 172 and a few run a round clio's but this is first one I really care about. Got a big jap car history but as a Renault tech thought I should get in the scene. Glad it's got warranty tho lol

Couple of pics

1839be81.jpg

a6c017ca.jpg

167609_10150375927095562_641065561_16824392_1544249_n.jpg

The car and toolbox! Bit of a black and green fan

Paul

welcome to the site paul.
sorry about the login issues last week(blame mike :wink: )

Haha I did try to tell ya mike but couldn't find any contact details for you anywhere! I could read that you had upgraded the spam software but couldn't tell ya I couldn't register! Top site tho and cheers for the welcome :smile:

Haha I did try to tell ya mike but couldn't find any contact details for you anywhere! I could read that you had upgraded the spam software but couldn't tell ya I couldn't register! Top site tho and cheers for the welcome :smile:

Yeah Jase told me to change something, so I did, and it locked everyone out LOLOLOL!!!!! and Karl on twingo133.net was the one who told us :wink::wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions