Hey guys- return to a Clio build :)

Hey guys,

Some might know me ( or more my old car) from Cliosport. I built the 5dr 182 and had a lot of fun over the years, worst mistake I ever made was breaking it up, but having bought a 350z and then being made redundant I sold bits here and there and before I knew it not much was left.

Anywhoo planning on making my return to the French fun and I'm thinking I'll probably build a 197 running meggy gear. Might be a tad too normal for me but we'll see how things go

Looking forward to be back on a proper project :drunk:

:welcome: along, I love a good build thread so get posting!

I'd hardly call a 197 running meg gear normal, there's a whole world of tyre shredding (read: wallet destroying) potential there...

:welcome: along, I love a good build thread so get posting!

I'd hardly call a 197 running meg gear normal, there's a whole world of tyre shredding (read: wallet destroying) potential there...

I guess it's normal that there are already a few of them. I was one of the first on the 182 conversions, first in a 5 dr and one of a few running bike itbs on them... Let alone all combined :smile:
It had its fair share of haters and lovers, ill try and keep the same with the next build

So!!! You're the b@stard to blame or Renaultsport making the new Clio as 5 Door then!?! Well, that's your Goose cooked on here already!!! :ban:

Looks great that to be fair, nice to see something a bit different and it certainly looks like you've put a lot of time in to the engine. What was the output? Love the look of that Airbox, nice and neat. Good effort. :smile:

I guess it's normal that there are already a few of them. I was one of the first on the 182 conversions, first in a 5 dr and one of a few running bike itbs on them... Let alone all combined :smile:
It had its fair share of haters and lovers, ill try and keep the same with the next build

can i borrow your trumpet when your finished with it mate?

can i borrow your trumpet when your finished with it mate?

Don't really see him blowing his own trumpet here, he simply responded to what someone said. And tbh his mods have been quite different. :s

Anyways, i remember the build thread, that was quite some car. Mixed feelings on my behalf but still love it at the end of the day :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions