Hey dudes

Hey,

I purchased a F1 R27 last friday, very low k's and in awesome condition! the Next day i took down to the south of Victoria on the Great Ocean Road, which is a stretch of hundreds of kms of tight winding mountain/forrest roads...

Iv gotta say, iv never driven let alone owned anything like this car, i was a bit underwhelmed with the power at first, but on those roads (where it belongs IMO) it is untouchable, and almost perfect... I know you guys know this already, but i just thought id share, was laughing and giggling and screaming, and shouting in excitement. Just when i thought it was close to the limit it just gripped more, when i misjudged a tight corner the brakes just anchored me!

Through the forrest trail it was even more fun, bit wet, but tight and curvy roads, sometimes with really sheer drops next to the road, its what motoring is about, and Renault have nailed it with this chassis and suspension setup...

So anyway, im Charlie, my car is a Clio F1 R27 in liquid yellow, name is Jaques! :smile:

Ill take some pics when i wash it next, i washed it friday and the next day it was filthy from the forrest roads :smile:

Needs mudflaps i think haha

Are there many australian members? would be cool to go to a cruise or meet!

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum. We do have some Aussie members and a few of us are on the ozrenaultsport forum.

Welcome to the club, as said there are a few you of you upside downers on the forum

Welcome mate glad your enjoying the Clio. I brought my ly f1 last Saturday and love it, haven't stopped smiling !!

few quick questions guys, is there any harm in running the car without the intake cover? would love some more noise, is it hard to remove the resonator fromt he exhaust? and do all your cars have choppy power delivery/sort of dip in the power curve down low?

cheers :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions