Help with modding ideas!

hey people,

i have just bought a red 197 n atm i have a apollo induction kit in it and i want to do more but i just dont know where to start and what to do moneys abit tight atm as i have just booked a holiday to thailand as well lol, anyone have any ideas on what i could do? cheers

take the induction kit of mate and put it back to standard as more or likely you will be loosing power from this to begin with, and put a panel filter in it, itg or pipercross, then after that cat back exhaust, matched inlets, silicon induction pipes and remap. some people on here do change the airbox to a clio v6 airbox or the R3 airbox, the R£ is very expensive and the clio v6 box is alot of farting about. you will be better putting the standard box on cus no other induction kit actually gains the 197 any power

When you say modding ideas what road do you want to go down.?
Performance(very expensive for not alot more power)
looks(can be enhanced easily)

Not alot compared to what most people seam to get told the will get I meant keV.
People seam to think they will get that from a remap and zorst.

well i would like to do abit of both but i don't want to over the top i just want it to look simple n good, i seen on youtube that there was a clio on there with a carbon fibre rear diffuser which looked nice but don't there where i would get 1 or how much it would be,