help please

ok folks... im stuck here..

ive gone and bought them springs and they come today and they have on them clio 197

are they going to still fit my 200 its a 10 plate and i have just read after june 2010 they changed the top mounts is that just the shocks or is this going to have an effect on the springs aswell?

on the drop down tool when i was buying them i put in my make model and that it was a 200 ten plate and that's the ones they sent me..

Funny enough just ordered some of demon Tweeks and they are unaware if they are right or not he says is myn a 10 plate or 60 plate and myn is ten so he said they should fit fingers crossed as I'll be p****d otherwise.

good luck!

i also rang them and they didn't have a clue

mine are going on monday morning.. if goes to plan!!

Just look on your logbook when it was registered mate and then let them know I think the 60 reg was June or July and from that they should know.

I fitted myn last night and hardly used the guides on here because asking as someone is helping you then you don't need to do some of the stuff people say on here.

Hi dudes I am just relight in this thread. How's people getting on with the h&r springs cause I have a snapped spring and really fancy these. Are they defo worth it?