Help Needed: Parrot Mki9200 !!

Lol yeah thats the easy option, I had that done in my old car but feel like doing it myself in this one so it is exactly how I want it haha.

Don't waste your money paying someone, it's nothing of a job to install in the Clio. The interior comes apart like Lego!

As stated earlier, I fitted mine right under the console. I can still use it easily there, most of the commands are voice anyway. The track information is in massive font so easy to see. When the car is parked the screen is almost invisible so no need to take the screen with you.

I mounted the controller under the indicator stalk like other pics on the thread. I fed the mike wire up the left side screen pillar and under the front edge of the roof lining and tacked the mike to the lining above the mirror.

I fed the iPhone/aux lead through the hole in the glovebox and just leave it in there. I only use it to charge my phone I use Bluetooth for everything else.

8658589376_e0b0b6a4a5_b.png

8657481263_83fd362c8a_b.png

Last edited:
Hi again lol I'm installing the system now & cannot for the life of me work out how to remove this bloody glove box lol all I can see is one screw?? Any ideas?