Help Manifold Problem!

Manifold blowing, car sounds like a tractor. Ive seen on posts that flexis are known to go on 197s, my question is where is best to take it in the West Yorkshire area? I rang Tony Banks up and they said they can repair the manifold but i have to get it taken off first which hasn't fully answered my problem.

Manifold blowing, car sounds like a tractor. Ive seen on posts that flexis are known to go on 197s, my question is where is best to take it in the West Yorkshire area? I rang Tony Banks up and they said they can repair the manifold but i have to get it taken off first which hasn't fully answered my problem.

Any decent garage will be able to do it, you will just have to pay quite a lot as it is a fairly labour intensive job (dropping the subframe, removing manifold and cutting out the flexi's and welding in new ones). Are you sure it's the Flexi's? the welds also can crack near the pre cat or even near the engine block.

(Toyosports) For £220 you might aswell upgrade the whole manifold mate. I live in pudsey and used NW auto services, they s**t hot, they have done all work on my car apart from remap, they are well priced too. 0113 257 6347 ask for neil stuart and tell them john with white clio 197 passed you the number. They are top lads

Cheers mate ive ordered a Toyosport manifold. I'll give them a ring in the morning, the toyo manifold alot better then after a map?

Need a map to actually drive the car properly, unless you already have one and its not that bad,

i have a the ktex y-pipe on myanifpld and a scorpion resonated system and it was mapped before the ktec y-pipe went on and it really has no noticeable flat spots