Hello

i plan to do some serious cosmetic mods on my 197, money is not a issue.

cars black

already have planned; 19inch rims, carbonfibre roof/ mirrors/ milltek exhaust

car isnt tracked or thrashed

Lmao I love it. 19's probably wudnt fit in arches mate if they do they will rub like hell and reduce the turning circle drastically. Arco with 18's these fit nicely. For proper carbonfibre ure talkin 1000 for roof and 100 for mirror caps see "bic" for that. Thirdly miltek drones like funch on 197 had 1 myself n took off cus it annoyed me I'm going for a ktec these are suppose to be good :smile:

19's fit theres pictures on here of a black 197 with them.

If money is no object and you like carbon look at getting a 200 front bumper and headlights as Streamline Carbon on here have some lovely stuff for it.

If money is no object and you like carbon look at getting a 200 front bumper and headlights as Streamline Carbon on here have some lovely stuff for it.

show me . . . .. i bet it looks amazing.

hello mate im not too keen on the 200 front end, looks a bit to slim/ skinny for me, im defo up for carbon roof and bonnet

also matt black wrappin the entire car

Lmao I love it. 19's probably wudnt fit in arches mate if they do they will rub like hell and reduce the turning circle drastically. Arco with 18's these fit nicely. For proper carbonfibre ure talkin 1000 for roof and 100 for mirror caps see "bic" for that. Thirdly miltek drones like funch on 197 had 1 myself n took off cus it annoyed me I'm going for a ktec these are suppose to be good :smile:

hello mate

ive seen the carbon roof wraps 3m i think its called, thats what i want, i do have money to spend but not 00000's

car is only used for drivin abt now and then not thrashin round a track i think 19's defo fill the arches

i live north cambs and lowered suspension just kills the car, the roads are all like massive pot holes

show me . . . .. i bet it looks amazing.

ive already brought the alloys, gettin them sprayed in graphite grey im look for someone to wrap the car in a matt black film and then do the roof in carbon with the bonnet

can u recommend anyone?

here's a picture of one of my cars; gti polo now sold so money will b ploughed into 197 project

nsfr.jpg

rseats2.jpg

seats.jpg

osrq.jpg

:thumbup1:

Welcome dude. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car. Check out my red baron thread to see mine! (Shameless promotion I know! )

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9