Hello!

Hi!

Located in Sydney with a Clio 197, which I have owned for nearly a year now!

Just joining for info, and to be part of the RS community.

Love my car a lot, since I've had it I've replaced dampers all round with the cup spec and grams springs too, and all the usual maintenance.

Attachments

• 21469707_1117140165083458_557728027_n.jpg
    21469707_1117140165083458_557728027_n.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 15
[QUOTE="sevenfourate, post: 663510, member: 54245

2nd Aussie member joined up tonight. Are you guys planning a take-over :smile:"/QUOTE]
It's looking that way isn't it Shuv! No worries though we're a friendly bunch & all are welcome. I like the idea of the club going international. It'll make organising the Christmas meal interesting though! Singapore for noodles anyone?!!!
International meets too! Brilliant!
Seriously though there's loads of information & banter here as I said on the other thread tonight. Great to see our family growing.

Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: CameronK
@sevenfourate unfortunately I'm not at liberty to discuss any alleged 'take over plans'

@Big Ben I quite like them for fast road use, can be a little harsh but not too severe. I think the drop was the right amount too, any lower and life becomes so much harder. How do you find them?
Love the ride height. Little bit too firm at low speeds on our poor quality roads in the UK. Once driving fast very happy with them. Think they'll be excellent on track. I'll let you know.

Reactions: CameronK

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9