Hello Peeps!

Hey everyone,

Just bought myself a Black 2009 ClioSport 200 which I have been after for a while and finally took the plunge.
Will be doing some mild mods as I would like to use it for the odd trackday.

Does anybody recognise it to be one they know?

Thanks
Tony

Last edited:
Welcome aboard....
Judging by the anthracite wheels red callipers it looks like it's got the cup pack on it! Hard to tell if it's an actual cup as
the RS badge on the front isn't there so so hey could've debadged the cup mark on the door pillar!
Love the black insert highlights!

Welcome aboard....
Judging by the anthracite wheels red callipers it looks like it's got the cup pack on it! Hard to tell if it's an actual cup as
the RS badge on the front isn't there so so hey could've debadged the cup mark on the door pillar!
Love the black insert highlights!

Silver door handles (Keyless entry) means its a full fat (Sport) with cup chassis :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, yes its a full fat Cup chassi, I have the RS badge in the car as it has a broken clip.

Very nice congrats I nearly bought that car but couldn't get over to isle of white to collect it

Was a pain in the ass.lol. It was Half term and prices for crossings were astronomical for the week ffs.
Has a few things to be done hence why the price was a little lower than what they usually go for.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9