Hello, new member from Southampton!

Hello everyone, I'm Matt I'm 20 years old from Southampton, im currently on the lookout for a nice 197/200 having just sold my 182 and Vw caddy van.

If your interested my 182 was far from standard and looked like this:

59a8691d-7b98-8805.jpg

59a8691d-7bce-1191.jpg

And my Vw caddy looked like this:

59a8691d-7c1c-c172.jpg

59a8691d-7c5b-d373.jpg

As you can probably tell I'm a keen detailer and can't wait to get my hands on a 197/200.

Thanks for reading. Matt. :smile:

Welcome Matt,

Im from Southampton too, got my 200 yesterday. Also had a 182 bout 4-5years ago both brilliant fun!

If you fancy cleaning my car let me know lol looks like you got some nice shine on the caddy there, cleanist van ive ever seen!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Ace: More than welcome to mate, pm me and we will sort something out :smile:

Nick: I've met you quite a few times on cliosport meets :smile:

:welcome: to the site :smile:

Looking forward to seeing your new 197/200 detailed to the max :smile::smile::smile:

Do I know you? Welcome to the dark side mate. Another year's time and you could have mine. You know how well cared for my car is and just crying out to be detailed.

Do I know you? Welcome to the dark side mate. Another year's time and you could have mine. You know how well cared for my car is and just crying out to be detailed.

Pete, of course you know me! I'm Matt the one that's always in toms supercharged cup :smile: and the one Tim's always taking the mic out of for having a shiny car.

I can't wait a year I have no transport, if you want it detailed then just ask, you only live 5mins away! :smile:

Good to see someone else from the area, it's about time we got the south coast group a bit more active!! Welcome

About time we had a Southampton Meet then.

Matt I knew it was you just shocked to see you on here. I'll get in touch about the detail but expecting to go into the bodyshop soon to have my dent and scratches done. So I'll see what the rest of the car looks like when they've finished.