Hello just bought a 200 :)

Just a quick hello as I've just joined the forum.

I bought a black Clio 200 from Ktec just over a week ago having upgraded from my old 182.

1 quick question what are people using to clean their recaros? Mine seem to be in good condition but could maybe do with a quick scrub :tongueout:

Lewis

Hi Lewis and welcome!
I've always used Autoglym upholstery shampoo. Its really easy to use and will definitely do the trick.

Cheers mate will give that a go and thanks for the welcome.
Anyone else from around the Surrey/Hampshire area?

welcome..try the interior section..may find what you are looking for..
also moved

Welcome! Be interested to know which one you bought from KTEC...

Cheers for the warm welcome,
will get some pictures up when I'm home from work as my phones playing up.
i bought the black 200 with recaros, cup spoiler, speedline and centre silencer delete. It's only on 51k and had some gearbox world done recently as well as the belts around 6k miles ago :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
Just seen its posting the photos but upside down Here's a few more if you're head can rotate 180 degrees!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
Very nice! All these Black 200's appearing at the moment, must be something in the water. Think I'd definitely like to get some Speedlines on mine now!

Yeah I was pretty set on a black one after looking around at a few, even chose this over a storm grey and liquid yellow due to it having a few extras and all the necessary maintenance done. I have been looking through here for inspiration I will maybe get some h and r springs and spacers. I ordered some genuine Rs side skirts straight from Renault and wasn't happy with the quality and fitment of them considering the price so they went back :tongueout:

Do you find there's a flatspot at around 2-3k rpm? I had one after centre silencer delete and even after a remap so I had it put back in :worried:

I have noticed it yeah it's not too bad though, I have been toying with the idea of getting an akrapovic but need to wait until I hear one in person and/or get chance to go in a car which has one :smile: it also has powerflex engine mounts I forgot to mention. I also drove the green 200 that Ktec were also selling at the time just so I had something to compare it to and the black one drove noticeably better.

Similar Thread Suggestions