Hello in Caterham

As I came into the car park I said to the gf it was your car, hence I parked next to you on purpose. C63 looks soooo mean!

Gave the car a clean earlier today, should have seen it, was grey it was so dirty

i was going to get a pic and post it but you had left the gym before me. No idea who you were in there haha, I was in a black vest, tattoo on left arm and with a blonde girl wearing pink

As I came into the car park I said to the gf it was your car, hence I parked next to you on purpose. C63 looks soooo mean!

Gave the car a clean earlier today, should have seen it, was grey it was so dirty

i was going to get a pic and post it but you had left the gym before me. No idea who you were in there haha, I was in a black vest, tattoo on left arm and with a blonde girl wearing pink

Will keep an eye out so I can say hello next time. Just had the C63 decatted and remapped so Ive been using it to get a feel for the changes.

I was in the gym at the chin up/dip station for most of todays session, grey T shirt, full sleeve tattoos both arms so you cant miss me.

Will keep an eye out so I can say hello next time. Just had the C63 decatted and remapped so Ive been using it to get a feel for the changes.

I was in the gym at the chin up/dip station for most of todays session, grey T shirt, full sleeve tattoos both arms so you cant miss me.

Bet it sounds great

think I was right next to you lol. I was using the dumbbells and you were on the cable thing?

Bet it sounds great

think I was right next to you lol. I was using the dumbbells and you were on the cable thing?

Yep, I think I saw you and your girlfriend walk in. Defo say hello next time.

Your car looks immaculate BTW.

Yep, I think I saw you and your girlfriend walk in. Defo say hello next time.

Your car looks immaculate BTW.

I said to her I had a random feeling it was you but I don't know why. I didn't want to randomly say anything because you could have been any of the guys I there and I'd just look like a weirdo asking every guy if they owned a C63 haha

thanks, try to keep it in good condition, bit harder to wash/wax/polish with the bad weather coming

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9