Hello. Hopefully picking up an R27 today :D

Hello,

I'm hopefully picking up a black R27 today, number 244/500. The plate it was on was R4ALY, I don't suppose the original owner is/was on this site?

It's got 51k, FSH, one owner from new and supplied by Renault Mansfield.

I left a deposit on it last Thursday and I haven't slept properly since; I am VERY excited.

I currently drive a 2003 MR2 Roadster which has been great fun but I'm ready to move on now. I had considered changing to an S2000, Z4 3.0 or a 350Z but in the end decided on a Clio. I test drove an S2000 and it wasn't as good as I'd hoped, coupled with the many horror stories about engines going (the ultra reliable Vtec legend is a myth), suspension seizing, TCT going etc just put me off as my budget would get me a 2002-2003 example. The insurance is also horrific for a 22 year old.

I'm sure I'll be on this site a lot over the duration of my ownership, I've already got about 1000 mods I would like to do, but part of me says just keep it standard. We'll have to see.

Welcome to the site :thumbup:, you won't regret choosing it over the others, you from near mansfield?

Well the sale went ahead and the car is now mine :smile:

No I'm not from near Mansfield, I live near Blackpool.

I'll add it to the R27 register!

Thank you for the welcomes :bounce:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9