Hello guys and gals!

1st post on here even though I've had my 200 since November last year.Loving it so far :smile: Thought I'd post so I can get involved in any runs that may be happening over the coming months.Here's a few pics I've taken with the phone but I'm sure I'll get some better quality ones up in time.These were taken just after I bought it.

Attachments

• DSC00249.jpg
    DSC00249.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00250.jpg
    DSC00250.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00251.jpg
    DSC00251.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 28
Thanks folks :smile: Yeah it's the old Evo.Been parked up since I got the Clio.I need to get the finger out and get it sold.

How come you changed from that monster to the Clio? Costs? Like the colour and the 8 and 9 were a nice shape. Which one is it?

It's a 7 mate.It was just getting on and I wanted a newer car.The costs of running an Evo were putting me off getting another so I decided if I was to get a car that wasn't as quick as an Evo then it would have to be more fun to drive and the Clio certainly doesn't disappoint.

Oh right, I thought the 7 was the previous shape, my car knowledge is letting me down!

:welcome: to the site dude!

Inverness eh?

I am up there twice a year on holiday. There is a couple of people from here going this summer for a Scotland drive about!

Here are my pics from Feb last year: http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2406

Thanks for the welcome gents :smile:

Nice pics,I take it that was down Ft William way.When you stay up here you take the roads and the scenery for granted in a way.I took the car across to Kyle the other day for the 1st time and as it's been a while since I've been down that way I was like yeah,this is awesome!Snow on the mountains,blue sky and dry roads :smile: Quite a lot of pot holes so if any of you are headed that way any time soon then watch out.

Hi dude, I'm up in INV as well, think I might have seen you heading out of town over the Caledonian Canal the other day as I was going the other way. Got practically the same car as you apart from the standard wheels.

Hi dude, I'm up in INV as well, think I might have seen you heading out of town over the Caledonian Canal the other day as I was going the other way. Got practically the same car as you apart from the standard wheels.

That was indeed me mate :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X New Members 4
C Clio 197 Area 5
E New Members 15
R New Members 15
shauno146 New Members 14