Hello/Gold on Black

Hello!
Just became a member. My name is Vincent, I live in Antwerp, Belgium and the Renault hot hatch has been a favourite of mine since the Turbo and the Williams days. This forum looks like an incredible source of Clio info, and I will be back many times, I reckon!
I am only a little time away from purchasing a Clio Cup, but I am still pondering on the colour. I really like the old Lotuses with the John Player Special livery, and I am wondering if somebody has a Clio in the same style: black car, gold wheels (preferably Turini's, but any make will do) and maybe some decals?
There are many amazing colour combinations, Blue with white, or Black with white are also on my list.
Thank you,
Vincent

Welcome Vincent don't remember seeing a black with gold wheels but I may be wrong.enjoy the forum

Welcome Vincent, I would really likely see a black and gold Clio. I think it would look brilliant.

If you want something more subtle, Racing Blue with white alloys and white racing stripes is a great alternative.

Either way you need to get a Clio and start driving.

Mike really likes Antwerp, don't you....

Welcome Vincent, the old JPS F1 cars were a favourite of mine as well. When I was a kid I had a big Scaletric's setup in the loft and had the JPS Lotus 77.

The gold on black would still look awesome today can already picture an RS using that scheme, the badges in gold chrome along with wheels :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9