Hello from Sheffield

_Chris.T_

Paid Member
Good evening from Sheffield :smile:

Currently driving a 1.8 Corsa C about, owned for almost 2 years and after many pointless mods I decided to trade up to something better all round.

Went and saw 3 different 197's and all were poor tbh. Then on Monday went to see a black one just 15 minutes down the road in Chesterfield. originally wasn't too bothered about black but seeing some examples on here made me change my mind.

It's a 58 plate standard 197 with only 25k on the clock recently part ex'd with Land Rover and apart from the door seals needing replacing and a couple of minor scratches it's mint.
Stuck a deposit down yesterday and hope to pick it up before the weekend fingers crossed.

Anyway the rest of the cool story will be saved for a progress thread very soon :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome guys :smile:

Hopefully I won't be too nooby as I like to read up on things before I do them. But i'll know where to come when I do need help :wink:

Probably will need help when I eventually fit skirts and front splitter lol, and possibly some tinted headlights, the chrome ones are a bit gay haha

Josh, think I spoke to you on Cliosport and you told me to sign up here haha.

Welcome to the site Chris. You chose wisely on black, though you will curse how mucky it gets within 5minutes of cleaning the damn thing lol.

I did exactly the same thing, said there was NO WAY I was buying a black 197. Then I bought the first black one I saw :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9