Hello From Northern Ireland

Hi guys,

Hoping to become the owner of a 197/R27 in the next couple of weeks and i thought i'd sign up and have a good read about the motor.

Hoping to find a Nice Red R27 or 197 with Recaros for sale. if anyone knows of any close to me or not far from any of the ports let me know.

Cheers

James

:welcome: to the site dude!

Have a look in the For Sale section, they may well be just the one you are looking for! :smile:

What is insurance like on cars in general in N Ireland?

I ask because EVERY advert for practically everything always says "Excludes Northern Ireland"!!!

Do they mug you big time for insurance?

Welcome to the site from the West Midlands. AndyR27 is selling his Ultra R27, but might be a bit far from you, I'm not sure?

Thanks guys.

Yea mike insurance over here isn't great. Very expensive compared to the mainland.

Arranshukker- I noticed andyr27s car. It's the exact car I'm after. Do you know where abouts he is based? Will try and contact him.

Thanks guys.

Yea mike insurance over here isn't great. Very expensive compared to the mainland.

Arranshukker- I noticed andyr27s car. It's the exact car I'm after. Do you know where abouts he is based? Will try and contact him.
you got pmmate

Changed my mind in the end and bought myself a 2008 Albi Blue R27. Picked it up this morning from the dealers. Love it so far.. NO 495/500

GetAttachment.aspx

hey fella was this the one from derry?? welcome to the R27 club :smile: where abouts you from in NI?

*edit*

riverside motors I think it was

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Paddy_R New Members 18