hello from northeast

Well then, names steven and new to the site (bit obv since posting in this section) :/

Am I 25 and from Newcastle (not one of them Geordie shore pillow biters)

At the moment i am driving a GW Clio 200 Cup.

mostley been jap and german only so this is new for me :001_unsure:

Anyways, just wanted to say hello, so... helloooww!!

now off to have a look around the site.

Steven

thanks bud, tarr for getting me on.

just went to post my detailing collection but it says there is a problem with my account, do i have to have so many posts?

thanks
steven

yeah will do, only had it a week and washed it 3 times lol

horrible weather, when its nice and clean will get some up

steven

welcome!we are getting a fair few from the northeast and think you picked a nice colour GW:wink:
what jap car's did you have?

lol thanks bud.

ermm lets think at 17-18 i had 2 200sx s13s then went to a skyline r32 then a rx7 then back to another 200, while i had my rx7 i had a prelude 2.2 as a daily along with a civic ek and a civic coupe lol then went on to germans with a few a4's and just got rid of my a3 3.2 quattro with a dsg box.. sad to see it go, but needs must i spose with a few odds and sods inbetween lol.

now onto the clio so it really is a new direction for me.

steven

lol thanks bud.

ermm lets think at 17-18 i had 2 200sx s13s then went to a skyline r32 then a rx7 then back to another 200, while i had my rx7 i had a prelude 2.2 as a daily along with a civic ek and a civic coupe lol then went on to germans with a few a4's and just got rid of my a3 3.2 quattro with a dsg box.. sad to see it go, but needs must i spose with a few odds and sods inbetween lol.

now onto the clio so it really is a new direction for me.

steven

Hahaha!thats a lot of motors you have been through mate,the clio will be a different kettle of fish to that lot,all about ringing its neck and loving the bends ha!

get your self up to our hartside run out on the 24th march its a cracking run out for the clio.

yeah i might just do that, hopefully got nothing planned (will have to see the other half).

be good to see a few other as i think i have only seen about 2-3 around here.

steven

yeah i might just do that, hopefully got nothing planned (will have to see the other half).

be good to see a few other as i think i have only seen about 2-3 around here.

steven

Well we get back for around dinner time so you might get to sneak out for a bottle of milk with out the missus noing ha!

Up to now theres me 200GW henderson197GW jake197AB mike twingo gordini simonR26 and tookie200AB who is from your neck of the woods said they might be going.

nah its sweet, she likes to come. its just i have a crap memory and really dont know if we have to do something lol.

would be good, have heard loads about there too but never been.

Welcome to the forum. I will keep an eye out for you, I'll be in a nimbus 200. Get some pic's up if you can.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9