Hello from brum

Hi all, after 18 fun filled months driving my 172 I decided it was time for an upgrade. I went to visit a local trader with every intention of buying a BMW 330 sport but when i got there it was parked next to a 58 plate glacier white 197 cup, I never believed in love at 1st sight but the moment i laid eyes on the little beauty i knew i had to have her :tongueout: lol.... Ive now owned her for 5 days and I cant stop smiling :smiley:. Im fairly new to the brum area (2 years, from the NW) and I would like to hear of any local meets or even just a few locals who like to drive their cars for fun. I also am looking forward to picking your brains regarding performance upgrades, ive heard it can be quite tricky when choosing induction and exhaust upgrades for a 197? Happy motoring every1, Martin

Get some pics of the new car up! Im from Sutton Coldfield so if you ever need anything PM me. Get yourself in the region forum as there is a meet every second week of the month. Don't see many others around my area so look out! :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, happy to be here :smiley: I see there are some nice cars on this site, mine is totally standard atm but thank fook for overtime i just might catch up :tongueout: lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9