Hello from Austria...!

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here on this nice forum... been here for a while just reading :smile:

But since I'll get a new car very soon (should be here latest in week45) I thought it would be neat to register here.
I'll get a brand new Clio RS 200 in glacier white, black speedlines, recaros, hands-free (comfort) package, cup dampers and springs...

I'm looking forward to getting my baby you can be sure...

so long,

Oli

Thanks mate... I just wanted something similar to what I possess now... :smile:

I drove VW Lupo GTI's the last 12 years or so (a few minor deviations I don't want to talk about, hahaha...) and I'm very pleased with N/A motors. Honestly I dont give a flying f..k on turbos...been there, done that and was not happy with it ;-)

I think the Clio will be pretty similar to the Lupo, of course it has 76 more HP, but also approx. 250kg more weight, so I'll see what I get...

Drove a Clio C Phase 1 and that made my day... my Lupo now has 208.000km on the clock and it is time for something new although I'm a bit sad to see my baby go and it just hurts a little bit more to know that Lupo GTI's were built only approx. 6700 times, so it's a really rare car... I hope that the Clio can substitute the Lupo :'(

Oli

"Gött" sounds great pal :smile:

Göt would be ass in turkish ;-)

Grüss Gott would then be correct ;-)

Thanks @ all for the nice welcome!

Oli

He he he :oops: - I was learning Swiss German (if you can even call it German, sounds more like a food processor really) so I should have put grüüzi or whatever it is :smile:

Jo Mike you´re nearly right... The swiss call that "Grüezi" :smile:

Since I live near the swiss border and work in the principality of Liechtenstein (which is more or less like switzerland) I hear that every day ;-)

But your German or Swiss German is just brilliant :thumbup:

Oli

Jo Mike you´re nearly right... The swiss call that "Grüezi" :smile:

Since I live near the swiss border and work in the principality of Liechtenstein (which is more or less like switzerland) I hear that every day ;-)

But your German or Swiss German is just brilliant :thumbup:

Oli

I saw these tonight and thought :poke:

CHUCHICHÄSCHTLI and CHÄS-CHÜECHLI

And listen to this food processor: http://www.eldrid.ch/images/Ebae.wav

Lol!!

chuchichäschtli is a kitchen closet (cupboard)

chäschüechli are cheese cakes and they are really lovely, stinky but very nice.... mmmmhhhh, I FEEL HUNGRY NOW MATE!!!!

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions