Hello from Austria

Thought it would be time to introduce myself :thumbup:
Im reading here now since a few months.

My name is Philipp, Im from Austria (near of Vienna) and ON here cause you guys have much more experience with Renault....and I like to read/write in english to get better in it :bounce:
I bought a Clio 197 in August. You call it Albi blue over here hehe :001_rolleyes:

I will go for some trackdays on Slovakiaring or Nordschleife next year, but most of the time Im on tour on Austrian mountains with the Clio :thumbup:
Its only a fun and weekend car.

I bought it 100% stock.
After 1 month I found a Cup suspension in the german community (only 1000km on it - he changed it for KW - trackcar)
But later I found out that end of 2010 Renault changed the chassis and it would not fit :thumbdown: ...so I sold it...

After that something safe - Renault Sport "carpet" haha
And yeah...no problem to fit it in my car :rofl:

What will follow this year ?
Already ordered:
OZ Alleggerita
Bridgestone RE070
Akrapovic Evolution
Next month will follow H&R coilovers. Have to fit everything in march after the winter...hope than I can wake up the Clio :bounce1:

some other things will follow this year, maybe I will open a progress thread when I can start to fit some of the goodies.

:welcome:tongueout:hillip ,enjoy
Yes get a progress thread going show us your goodies:smile:

Wilkommen :smile:

There's a few people from Schweiz on here, but I think you are the first on here from Österreich :smile:

little update :bounce:
In my garage are waiting now, OZ Alleggerita / RE070 / Akrapovic Evo / and ordered today a KW v3 with adjustable topmounts.

OZ are waiting for a new paintjob :tongueout:inky: little secret
And hope I did the right decision with the suspension....

I will open a progress thread in FEB/MAR when I can wake up the frenchman :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions