hello from AlexD

hello all

new to renaults and have had my clio 06 197 about a month which i love driving but now i am suffering with aircon issues went for a re gas but it turns out the compressor isnt running :worried: does any one know how much these are to replace?

Also the locking using the external button works when it feels like it (ok locking on keycard) does anyone know what the part is i need to order to rectify this?

sorry for all the questions but feeling quite down :'( and really missing my old hondas reliability

thanks in advance

Alex

welcome mate you will get plenty
of help by the people on here
hope you get sorted soon
then you will enjoy the beast:wink:

Welcome to the site alex.
There was an air con compressor on eBay. I had same problem, had it replaced just before warranty ran out, been fine since.
The lock problem will need the handle/handles replacing. Got this problem too. Just this morning I've had door card off to have a fiddle but still no better, so need to get mine changed.

Welcome to the site sir!

I wouldn't want to attempt to answer your questions lol. But yeah, as Jase said :smile:

welcome fella :thumbup:

the air con system - makes sure its checked correctly - it has an outside temperature cut-out if its to cold it wont work !

Welcome lad! There's a few issues there but nothing major! :tongue_smilie:
It could be alot worse, just as I got my 200cup a mate at work wrote his right off in the snow! Gutted! :'(

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9