Hello from a future 197 owner.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Hello everyone, thought i'd introduce myself as been on here a couple of months now lurking in the background and finally made my first post today.

Redundancy looms for me at the end of this year (could be sooner) but this will give me the opportunity to realise a dream and buy myself the 197 cup i've craved for the last couple of years or so.

I'm hoping to gain enough info from this site to make the correct choice when the time comes to cash the cheque, it's going to have to last me a good few years so not wanting to make the wrong choice, a nice white or grey one should tick the right boxes.

I'm into track days and having fun car wise, for nearly five years i've been running an Alfa 145 as a fast road/track day car putting a lot of effort into the suspension and handling of this little pocket rocket and the first one i had surrendered to some tin worm in the chassis legs so a replacement car was found with an excellent shell some 4 years newer and all the running gear swopped over and i'm just starting to use this one in anger.

Heres to a long and fruitful relationship :thumbup:

This was my first 145

juneringtrip.jpg

And what i've just started using.

latest_in_red001.jpg

Welcome mate,enjoy rue little beasty when you get her
Do t forget to post pics

Hello and welcome to the site dude! I love alfas!

You'll find all the information you need on the site to get you up to speed with these awesome motors :wink:

Welcome mate, i got a nice track prepped 197 cup for sale if your interested mate.

KW adjustable coilovers, caged, limited slip diff, R888s etc :wink:

Only 12k from new, imaculate. £9000.

Pm me if your interested :tongueout:

Started looking at 197's this week.

Have to wait until january to pay for one but i'm looking now.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9