height of a cup.

Does anyone know what the height between the ground and the bottom side of the cill on a 200 cup is ? No load on the car of course. Cheers.

This'll be the same as a cupped car, wont it?

If so I can measure mine in the morning Mark?

This'll be the same as a cupped car, wont it?

If so I can measure mine in the morning Mark?

Hmmm....... not to sure you can say they are the same. The extra tonne of air conditioning in the FF will weigh it down more so will be lower.

And the light more nimble Cup will sit slightly higher :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Nah! Just kidding, should be the same.

LOL, lower centre of gravity = better cornering abillities! :wink:

Haven't had chance yet Mark, due to the ****ty weather today! It's fine now (for the moment) so will try and grab a measure tonight!

Yeah Paul has a good setup over there. Did you speak to Specky at all? :wink:

What's your plans - a simple remap? Or you opting for a live mapping session?

Custom remap is what he is suggesting. Its booked for next saturday. He was there alone so didnt get to speak with anyone else. Top place tho and not a million miles away either !

You not fancy waiting till the car is a bit more loosened up mate? When mine and Lewis' were RR'd last month, with several thousand miles between us, there was about 9bhp difference.

Yeah I know what you mean. Its summat ive been thinking about all night. Was not really gonna get it done till id done some miles in it.....but kinda got carried away with the moment. Need to have a think about it this week I think as not to mess em about. But they will be the ones to do it.