Heavy Correction Detail - RenaultSport Megane DCI175 in Deep Black

Sorry mate I was a million miles away lol! I thought it was you! How you getting on with the 197?

its ok, not as quick as the 172 but the ride and handling are a million times better, mpg is simply shocking!! its a joke for 2.0 ltr NA engine to be honest! ive driven lexus LS 460s with better mpg!

Yeah mine was always on about 20mpg lol. I'm getting a white 250 soon, had enough of this thing now. What you done with your 172?

a 250! love them, what made you have enough of the r26? i traded it in lol, i had a bit of an oil burning incident whilse giving it the beans down the keyway, it was a ticking time bomb so had to go! I dnt regret spending as much as i did on it as i had my fun out of it but i wont be doing it again lol

It keeps breaking mate, both windows are broken etc, miles are getting high too. Just makes me nervous having it out of warranty tbh.

Nice work - looks awesome! I've been thinking about getting my black 197 corrected but keep putting it off.

Out of curiosity how much do you charge for this? Or would you rather I PM you?

Thanks

Hi Steve,

About £100 or so, depending on the overall condition of the car. I'd need your car for about 8 hours or so too.

Cheers,

Russ.