Heating stuck at hot, very hot

Hello,

Recently my heating stuck at hot, does not change to cold when i change temperature to 15 or any other.

I changed the AC pump, refill AC, changed the old heater valve motor N101029T which was all eaten up at the inside...but still no luck, cannot get it to blow cold or warm, just not hot as now :worried:

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Sounds like your car has a lot of electrical problems from your posts why not pay the membership and you can look through the how to section for answers.

I didn't even know there was a premium membership until you mentioned it xD hehe

Thanks.

I found out it could be several reason, i eliminated 2 so far, 5 left :smile:

No the membership is £5, it keeps the site running so you and others can ask questions and find answers see what's for sale and access the How to section for guides on how to take stuff apart and repairs. It could be the flap that changes from hot to cold the electric motor that drives it might not be working or the gear it drives stripped or split if you remove the motor and move it by hand to check but before that check the aircon pipes in the engine bay after running for a while to see if they feel cold in the summer you can see condensation on them. As for your engine light problem most likely the lambda is not heating and throwing the readings out that's why it shows fault on start-up until the exhaust heats up, or if you drive with very low revs or wet day or through standing water the exhaust cools and can throw the light on the Renault clip will say right away which lambda and if this fault exists other general code readers will just give emissions code faults. I once had an injector fault code so I put a multimeter on each injector until I found one with different resistance from the rest but I replaced all at the same time as they were £32 each for a 172 Clio.