Heater control bulbs

HI all not been on for a while

Just wondered if anyones ever changed one of the bulbs that light up the heater controls?

How difficult is it ?Just had a quote from the local service center £73 to change an 89p bulb:rofl:

Any help much appreciated cheers

Phil

Im curious too as mine needs doing on the right side.
Local Renault garage quoted me £100ish for a new unit as apparantly the "bulb cant be changed". Anyone else smell that...?

Ive done mine, really easy to be honest - pull off centre console and there should be 2 torx bolts holding in heater knobs, undo them and then carefuly pull it out - after that there is clips on the control part around the outside, unclip these but dont pull too hard. make sure they are all unclipped and very carefuly seperate the two.

2 x bulbs in there, just to note it can be a real pain to do as there is small bits inside that can ping out and also note the direction of the fan speed ect. so you know when putting it back together.

Also please note i take no responsibility if any thing goes wrong, its your choice to do it or not. the only reason i know how to do it, is i just stripped it apart making sure it went back in the same way. only way to learn.

Ive done mine, really easy to be honest - pull off centre console and there should be 2 torx bolts holding in heater knobs, undo them and then carefuly pull it out - after that there is clips on the control part around the outside, unclip these but dont pull too hard. make sure they are all unclipped and very carefuly seperate the two.

2 x bulbs in there, just to note it can be a real pain to do as there is small bits inside that can ping out and also note the direction of the fan speed ect. so you know when putting it back together.

Also please note i take no responsibility if any thing goes wrong, its your choice to do it or not. the only reason i know how to do it, is i just stripped it apart making sure it went back in the same way. only way to learn.

Thanks fella i had a go this morning with success ,Quite easy once you get into it.