Heartbleed virus

M

Mentalpen

Just as this is in the news as of today, clio197.net and its other urls have not been affected by this virus. We closed the door before the horse saw the door let alone have a go at bolting. :thumbup1:

just in case you were wondering.

suzu2u4u.jpg

I looked it up and found this lovely little comic :smile:

Is this a current affair then? I don't watch the news.

didn't even know the forum had a secure option lol. should start addinh https to my bookmarks.....

Not read up on it, but you must be kidding it was that easy hahaha! 'Secured' my arse

I'm hoping there is a little more to it, but what I won't be doing, is speaking to my illustrious I.T department about it tomorrow. That my friend, would be a mistake.

I'm hoping there is a little more to it, but what I won't be doing, is speaking to my illustrious I.T department about it tomorrow. That my friend, would be a mistake.

Lol, wise man, never EVER start a topic of discussion with an IT department worker on a subject they know more about! It just never ends.

Lol, wise man, never EVER start a topic of discussion with an IT department worker on a subject they know more about! It just never ends.

pff and there I was restraining myself from pointing out it's not a virus.... :wink:

..oops

Yes I know the technical differences but as the papers had it down as heartbleed virus I just kept it as they titled it so save pointless questions.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iAndy Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 14