Hayfever just kicked in yo!

Get some honey comb from a local farm and have it on toast, sounds weird but the consumption of local pollen/honey actually did work for me :smile: will be having some this week soon as it goes on sale at local farm shop

Ive had it today too :worried: Never had it this early before. Cant complain as im loving the weather atm ! down the docs for my hayfever prescription tomorrow lol

Get some honey comb from a local farm and have it on toast, sounds weird but the consumption of local pollen/honey actually did work for me :smile: will be having some this week soon as it goes on sale at local farm shop

I have heard this before and know that it works but living in London, I'm not sure where a local farm is!!!! I'll investigate further.

Start taking tablets now for the rest of the summer, your body has to build up to immunity with hayfever. I'm going to try the honey from farm idea :smile:

My gp used to give me the kennalog jab. Some won't but I had it for years due to hayfever n worked a treat. You could also take anti hists on top but never needed to and I suffer bad..had to call a paramedic once as my nose literally exploded and would not stop bleeding...summers in doors with curtains n.windows shut etc...Could literally have sat in a field of flowers the day after the jab..Not that that's my thang LOL.

Not all docs allow it though and believe its being faded outta the nhs treatment as its a mild steroid.

Agree with the lads tho, LOCAL honey method does work plus start the tabs now before the (fingers crossed)....summer..

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benmc Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 0