have you speced up a Clio with all the options yet

My mate had loads of extras with his and after hard haggling down the price it came no were near that price :blush:

Pretty much fully loaded bar a few odds and sods (yellow seatbelts, lol)...

book £21,233
paying £16,986

Granted i also secured it pre-VAT increase :smile:

Still charging over the odds at Sunwin then, did you get a good part ex price? I dont know if you can remember Nick Dawson from SPS, he is having a Megane 250 from there and paying nearly £24k, must have seen him coming !

Still charging over the odds at Sunwin then, did you get a good part ex price? I dont know if you can remember Nick Dawson from SPS, he is having a Megane 250 from there and paying nearly £24k, must have seen him coming !

Yeah i remember Nick :smile:

Meh... i didnt think it was too bad, the toss-piece at Gordon Lambs at Chesterfield wouldnt budge from nearly 22k :scared:

Theyre giving me 14k for mine, which im quite pleased about, as most others were offering less than 13k. Although i was hoping to sell it for 16k but the pillock pulled out :angry:

not a bad deal at all then with that part ex price

Yeah worked out quite well for me, except for the loss of the private sale :worried:

I dropped a grand down when i signed for it, and have the rest for when i collect it soon :thumbup1:

Gimme a couple of weeks and youll have to give me a demo of that KTEC :thumbup1:

R27 was hardly fully loaded. I bet they weren't cheap by the time LY paint, xenons, climate, foldy mirrors etc were all added.