Have people nothing better to do

r&skxa

Gold Member
Than **** my tyres up. All 4 tyres stabbed.
Had a recovery company at the house as I thought maybe my tyre inflator wasn't man enough. His commercial compressor found the holes. Recovery driver says it looks like a Stanley knife blade.
Police informed and will try and sen forensics over as they moved the wing mirror so may be able to get fingerprints. Absolutely fuming!

Anyone in Kent got any tyres/alloys with tyres, going cheap? I've not long replaced the continentals on it and don't want to spend another £500 on 4 tyres just for it to happen again.

Not good Rob! Would be raging!! Why do people bother...

Hopefully you can get it all sorted soon
[MENTION=50617]FISHBOY[/MENTION] has some used speedlines with tyres for sale i believe

Use to be. Use to be mine. I had it in the house but then we re done the house and I never put it back up. Pat on the back for me

sorry to hear that fella - that really does suck.

Must admit, its very strange as round my way ive never had a problem with any of my modified cars, whereas my neighbours in semi crap cars or BMWs have had them keyed or vandalised in some way or another. In fact I once watched (with samari sword at the ready) a group of chavs admiring my Scooby. Thinking it was going to kick off, I watched them walk round it, took a pic and disappeared. What im trying to say is that the scrotes of this world generally appreciate modified or good looking cars. Maybe its a south London thing.

anyway im babbling, really sorry about your predicament, I still have the wheels - let me know if I can help out.

Fishy

That's a proper crap one to happen to you. If you were much closer I'd have a few tyres you could have had for nothing to run around on for a week of two (not much more left in them). Not being down on the police but I wouldn't be holding my breath really the fingerprints thing.