Have I missed much?!

Been away for a bit...apart from Jase selling his car (tragic!), Rich winning some bowling trophy (?!), some new membership options, & the usual Renault glitches-has anything else happened?

Good to see stunning pics on the site! :smile:

Hey good to see you back Fiona! Hows the car?

Not much has changed apart from Sir spam a lot (Mike) spamming :wink:

And the site is more active which is good to see!

Good to hear!! :smile: Aww don't worry iv trashed mines too, but i look at it this way it just means i don't have to worry about keeping them in good condition over winter and then get them refurbed after winter! :smile:

Welcome back Fiona ! The site has grown a great deal since you were last on, loads of new members and sections and a power hungry mod that has an un-healthy obsession with the ban button ..... sure he will be along in a while :wink:

I think i have been dubbed as the spammer, nice to meet you though

Yeah Woody is now know as 'King Spam' as his post count accurately reflects!

Mike finishes every post (and even answers the phone) with the word 'BAN' :f1team07: :woody:

Si missed his calling as a professional baseball superstar :foxspeed:

As the others have said you will find it much more active than usual! I hope you have enjoyed the car over the summer!

Woody is king of spam

:ban: :f1team07: :woody: for anyone who disagrees.

Who has a like of the ban button btw?!

I keep breaking the site, last night for example, but it is now a busier, bigger site than before :smile: :smile:

Ive now got a VXR so have all but left the forum so the place will never be the same again to be honest :thumbsup:

Well-all looks like business as usual then :smile: (apart from the banning thing....?!)

Now I need to find a door for POTM.....

Tee hee, banning jokes stems back to Feb when f1team07 said he might come to the Nürburgring with us, I told him he'd get banned off this site if he didn't, and it kind of grew to anyone who didn't come would be banned, and so on lol!

:hug:

Welcome back :hug:

welcome back fiona, it's been a while although not around as much as i like with work and the VW camper taking up so much of my time