Have I broken something?!

Was just outside replacing the rear number plate lights with some 501 LEDs... Playing around using fingers, pushing the new bulb in, the cover wont go on so I bent the bulb holder to an angle and thesecond number plate light that I hadn't touched went out. :s

Aaaargh! Fuse? Even though was playing with it by hand? How much are a garage likely to charge for sorting it? Meh.

There some threads on this. I did the same thing. Did you have the lights on?

To change the fuse, its located in the engine bay, underneathe the air in take hose. Pretty much adjacent to the glove box, but inside the engine bay. I believe its a 15a fuse you'll need.

Yeah - lights on.

Thanks - I've seen the thread on the fuse box location but it looks a ballache to get to and open?

It's not that much off a ballache, but enough to curse Renault whilst stripping out the parts to get to the fuses.

I know this sounds like too little too late, but whenever your dealing with anything electric, always do the work with the power off (obviously where possible) that way if you accidentally short something like you have, there's no harm. It's also safer on you :smile: