#harrismonkey drives new clio

ashtons99

Gold Member
Have a look on twitter, he's driven the new car today. Write up on PH tomorrow but he's tweeted some dyno results

I still couldn't think to like it as a car, might as well buy a Edition 30 Golf with a DSG box for half as much with relatively low mileage and get it remapped. Aftermarket warranty if you need it and you've still got a lot of cash spare......

I reckon his conclusion will be, it's a good car and fun to drive but lacks the involvement of the old car while being more refined it's not really an RS car more a GT Clio.

I am quietly confident that a more focused model will be released in the not-too-distant future with recaros, brembos. I cant see any form of perfohub making a comeback though which is a damn shame

I am quietly confident that a more focused model will be released in the not-too-distant future with recaros, brembos. I cant see any form of perfohub making a comeback though which is a damn shame

You better go buy a lottery ticket, more chance of winning that.

They loved the Twingo RS if I remember rightly. I'd be surprised if they didn't like the RS 200.

Why did they have to call it the 200? Why not 200T? It was always easy to distinguish between the RS models up until now.

Well, if they have ditched the perfohub then expect it to handle a whole lot worse that the Clio 3 RS200.

They have missed the boat with this. It needed to be the same spec as the old one with a new shell and a 1.6T engine.... with the option of dual clutch.

Look forward to seeing the Chris Harris review. Will see how it really is then and have proper footage.